Is Doug The God of the Cannondale World?

GDITheman

#21 Post by GDITheman »

hook,

here is a great example of the communication issues on here. you don't understand me and i don't understand you. so be it.
i would not have cared at all about this except you had to take a dig at my intelligence.

derno,

i was referring to hook's attack.

come on up to northern MI and we'll ride, drink some beer and give each other sh*t in person, like real men should.

all i have to do is remember this, then i laugh and cool off

CptHook

#22 Post by CptHook »

that picture is so wrong... lol

GDITheman

#23 Post by GDITheman »

f'n hilarious. we need to entertain each other more then there won't be as much tension.

MX Quad Dad

#24 Post by MX Quad Dad »

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GDITheman
come on up to northern MI and we'll ride, drink some beer and give each other sh*t in person, like real men should.

Were in northern MI are you?

I have to go up to Chipawa County Airport for about 6 weeks to do repairs on the runways. The company wants to keep hours to 40/week. So I am tring to talk my son and wife into bringing the quads up for some trail riding

GDITheman

#25 Post by GDITheman »

my house is in cheboygan and i'm 15 min from black mountain which has a lot of trails i haven't even been down yet.

wistech

#26 Post by wistech »

How did you guys get ahold of my childhood pics?

CptHook

#27 Post by CptHook »

lol, is someone bored? :drink:

USAMoto00

#28 Post by USAMoto00 »

I get along with Maz, Haydug, and Brad, so does this make me a bad person? lol It takes hard work to stay in business guys, bottom line. I applaud them all for helping us out because without any single one of them, C-dale would be long gone. Think about that for a minute. :usa