Thanks UPS and Doug.

fixthedale

#21 Post by fixthedale »

Originally posted by UpsMan
Listen, I just come on here to learn about cannondales, and you nitwits go off about how ups sucks.  Well FU.  Some of you have called us lazy, some of you have called us stupid.  Well, some of us are and some of us aren't.  I wish all of you whiney gaywads would ship your precious **** with fedex so I don't have to listen to you cry.  Fedex will **** your ****  up just as bad, but at least then I won't have to listen to it.   I think I'll go learn about cannondales somewhere else.

You just need to not take it too personal when UPS screws up. UPS handles tons of stuff. People's stuff gets screwed up from time to time. They will complain. They have a right to. Even though they are griping most people know that these are exceptions. I work for the electric company. When some drunk runs off the road and knocks a pole over they call me wanting to know why the system failed. They rant and rave and I try to give them answers. If there is something I can do to help them, I do it. If the problem is entirely out of my control, I listen and forget about it.

haydug

Re: Did you hear from them yet?

#22 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Smitty911
Doug,

I was wondering if you heard from UPS yet?  It's day five and between now and wed they should be contacting the shipper.

Smitty: I would like to thank you for sending this fine young UPS employee to straighten this all out, after a few hours of haggling, and alittle trading, we got it all worked out!! biggrin.gif

Not sure what they decided on your stuff though..tongue.gif

T-Rex

Wow

#23 Post by T-Rex »

I would agree with what ever she wants.smile.gif

Smitty911

Your welcome.

#24 Post by Smitty911 »

N/T

Smitty