Why are you ignoring me?

speed2424

#31 Post by speed2424 »

I got the idea they were # 2 (chit) in his book.

SpArx

#32 Post by SpArx »

Just so everyone knows I just received a pm from Doug (Haydug) on a price figure and are just working out a way of payment since he doesn't accept credit card payments anymore. Unfourtunately the savings on all my parts do not compare to what I am going to have to put back to get the remaining of my parts, but hopefully I entrusted Doug to make the loses fairly equal and that I'm not taking the brunt of the load on this one. Thanks for everybody's input in the matter. I will post back when everything has been received and is in good order in about a month hopefully if everything has been sent as agreed upon between Doug and I. Gavin

UpsMan

#33 Post by UpsMan »

It's funny how all the paperwork is done right with FedEx, USPS, and UPS. It's the Free Trade Agreement, which UPS chooses to ignore. You should only be paying aprox. $5 handling fee and whatever the GST, no dut, brokerage, duty GST, brokerage GST and whatever else they can throw at you. I've never had a reasonable rate with UPS, unless it was sent as a gift, and even then, 8 out of 10 times I'll still have to pay a fee even as a gift! Go figure

This is why I don't mess around with Canandians. No matter what, they are right!! I told him why the fees are so high, and he still thinks it is ups's fault for ignoring NAFTA. Please!!

SpArx

#34 Post by SpArx »

Originally posted by UpsMan
This is why I don't mess around with Canandians.  No matter what, they are right!!  I told him why the fees are so high, and he still thinks it is ups's fault for ignoring NAFTA.  Please!!
Man, are you serious? Do you need me to take a picture of the box I just received two days ago from Starting Line Products in Idaho which I didn't pay a cent on stating everything I just posted on. Tell me this, why is it that USPS and FedEx are legit, chaging you $5-$7 handling fees and the GST, no duty, no brokerage, no duty GST, no brokerage GST? This is why I hate UPS, cause they think it's right to beat up your packages and charge you fees their competition doesn't charge! Did I mention I hate UPS? Wonder why Doug just chose to send the next package to me via FedEx as well? Hmmm... UPS SUX! It must be because you have to speak slowly and tell them all how to do their job since they have no education! Who wants to trust a company in shipping products when they don't even know how to do their job and have to be guided through processes like baby steps? Never had an issue with FedEx or USPS, but nothing but problems with UPS. I've proven this countless times! I've never gotten burned by USPS or FedEx, but it's like 8 outta 10 times UPS burns me bad when the shipper refuses to send it any other way! My last box, $250 in fees! At least I saved $80 compared to USPS in shipping, but it still burnt me bad! The guy who sent it to me apologized and will only ever use FedEx if the items too big to send via USPS just because of that one incident alone!

UpsMan

#35 Post by UpsMan »

biggrin.gif You must be French Canadien.:cry: :usa

SpArx

#36 Post by SpArx »

I'm your worst nightmare, half English, half french, and have relatives all around you. Worst yet, in law enforcement, wouldn't it be horrid if you could only imagine a Canuck sheriff always ticketing you, that's gotta suck. What's that make me then if half my relatives are in the states? A mutt now? Your must be starving for combacks? Nice try though... Keep up your work kicking boxes around to their destinations, even Doug doesn't wanna use your service no more, pretty sad! All those missing parcels at least are giving bums a place to live, I'm sure you guys have cardboard boxes all over the place where you live! tongue.gif

SpArx

#37 Post by SpArx »

Doug please respond to the PMs I have returned to you ASAP. If I am to send another payment to try sending the parts again we need to do it soon as to avoid the wait. I just need to know what payment you'll accept, money order by BidPay(Western Union), personal check, or best C.O.D. I prefer the C.O.D. so I only pay for what I receive when I receive it. Please let me know ASAP. Like you, I want to get this done and over with as soon as possible. I still have to wait for the parts to get to me too, so I want to process all this right away.

UpsMan

#38 Post by UpsMan »

Canuck Sheriff? I don't fear the authorities. I certainly don't fear the Canadian authorities. We have a little something in this country called the BILL OF RIGHTS. It lays out some guidelines on who can do what. There are also some rules on this forum. And I think you are breaking several by threatening me. You are far from my worst nightmare. You don't even make the top 10. Half English and half French.....to me all that says is you are an arrogant *** with no guts and bad teeth. Now, send over your relatives that are all around me to do whatever you were insinuating they might do. Just remember, in america, we still have the right to bear arms. Good night, Frenchie

SpArx

#39 Post by SpArx »

Originally posted by UpsMan
Canuck Sheriff?  I don't fear the authorities. I certainly don't fear the Canadian authorities. We have a little something in this country called the BILL OF RIGHTS.    It lays out some guidelines on who can do what.  There are also some rules on this forum.  And I think you are breaking several by threatening me.  You are far from my worst nightmare.  You don't even make the top 10.  Half English and half French.....to me all that says is you are an arrogant *** with no guts and bad teeth.  Now, send over your relatives that are all around me to do whatever you were insinuating they might do.   Just remember, in america, we still have the right to bear arms.  Good night, Frenchie

What a spazz, I was just toyin' with ya cause you said I was a French Canadian when I also have relatives in Michingan one of which is a deputy sheriff. Obviously you totally misread all of that completely. Your bad, but I'm done wasting my time with you on here, I'm here to Deal with Doug, with suggestions from others. Yours are nothing but condesending towards Canadians trying to get me all ralled up when I could care less. You took everything as bad as it could be taken and then stretched it out even further. I'm not out to get someone beat up, I'm not ten. I am 100% Canadian, half english half french and have great teeth by the way, maybe you need a picture of that too? LOL... You may have the right to bear arms, but you'd be lucky to hit me within 25 feet when us Canucks have learned with ease to crack shots out to 500yds with ease. Are you gonna insinuate that I'm going to shoot you at 500 yrds now? LMAO! :eek:

SpArx

#40 Post by SpArx »

I'm still awaiting a PM response from Haydug Cycles (Doug). Is he outta town or something? Nothing worse than feeling like you finally resolved a year long issue just to be left hanging yet again? Whoever's his buddy can you just give him a call so I can leave all you Cannondaler's alone for more than a day for once! I hate being naggy like this, but I want my parts bad!