Why are you ignoring me?

UpsMan

#41 Post by UpsMan »

Hey Frenchie, go back and read this whole thing, and see who sounds like the condescending spazz. It is you, my friend. I'm done with this retarded post too. And stay out of Wisconsin. My friends uncles cousin is a prison guard so watch it! :duel: I can see why haydug is having problems with you. If I was him, (and I'm not), I 'd tell you to take your canadian money and go **** yourself.

SpArx

#42 Post by SpArx »

I do not understand this langauge you speak of. Oh yeah, Eh... Forgot to say that there... Ummmm, that's aboot all I have to say to you, please come again, have a nice day! tongue.gif

SpArx

#43 Post by SpArx »

Doug just sent me one of the last couple PM's that were needed to finalize everything. I guess I'll be paying him via Paypal as I agree with it better than going through BidPay(Western Union) or paying by check waiting for it to get to him and all. Hopefully everything goes well this time and UPSMan doesn't get a hold of my package when he beats up FedExman with his prison gaurds! LOL POUTINE RULES! Oh yeah, Hockey too! Eh....

haydug

#44 Post by haydug »

Hey UPSMAN, since you are near the border, why don't I send this package up to you, and you can run it across the border to Gavin, and you guys can have a beer! :drink:

SpArx

#45 Post by SpArx »

I'm sure he won't like beaver piss for beer, so I'll have to take him for a dog sleigh ride to my igloo... :head:

UpsMan

#46 Post by UpsMan »

If you are buying me a beer, I'll take anything. If you drink beaver piss, I'll try it. I prefer Pabst Blue Ribbon, although you guys probably don't get that exotic stuff up there eh?

SpArx

#47 Post by SpArx »

As far up in the Arctic an in no mans land we may seem to be we get absolutely everything you guys get and then some really. I can't say where it's at, but even me being in one of the largest northernmost town can still garauntee if I shop around the liquor stores I'll find it pretty easily or be told upfront that they don't carry it. In this oil town, there's a liquor store every 500 ft.! LOL Who knows, if Alberta splits from Canada, the States will definitely pick them up because of the oil. It's like Alaska here with the oil, just better with the oilsands, **** Chenney was supposed to check this place out until Hurricane Katrina pulled attention away. He's scheduled to come visit some other time in the next while. There's gonna be alot of American investment in this city in the coming future. But in all seriousnous, we can get and have pretty much anything you guys do in the states. The only reason I buy parts like these over the net is because local shops want double the value US for the items. I save a killing buying them myself because shops try to overcharge you the duty and brokerage fees as well! It's only worth buying stuff like cowl induction hoods and what not from them cause they get better shipping prices. And no, I was kidding, I don't really know what wild beaver piss tastes like, just the domesticated version! tongue.gif

haydug

#48 Post by haydug »

And since everyone is worried about this whole deal, we have came to an agreement, one which unfortunatly ended is him not really saving any money, and me not making any money. But, you all can track it with us! :drink:

583444360000344fedex
583444360000351fedex

Oh, Gavin, if you ever get hard up enough to test out "beaver piss" give us a heads up on how it taste's.

SpArx

#49 Post by SpArx »

Well it made it less than 100miles in one day, at this rate it woulda got to me quicker on horseback, or should I say by Beaver? As long as it makes it here by March I'll be happy! LOL At least I can track it and see how slow it's taking! Nice!!!

SpArx

#50 Post by SpArx »

Thanks Doug, everything came to me fine and on time as FedEx predicted. Maybe not in the most professional matter non the less. Just have to work on getting the right color swingarm now, don't think the blue one would match so well with the Red frame! LOL:eek: Waiting for your pm to fix this mixup, still got 2 months before it becomes urgent! smile.gif Gavin