Why are you ignoring me?

SpArx

#61 Post by SpArx »

It's too bad cause I spent a couple thousand too, maybe you have to spend over $10,000? I had ordered hiper rims, Houser A-arms, swingarm, steering stem, two steering stem clamps, steering stem stop, chain guide, chain guide relocator, and who knows what else just off the top of my head. Was this not enough? If it was so stupid of an idea to sell the swingarm instead of painting it, appologize to Doug, cause it was his idea. So you called him stupid trying to back him up. It's pretty bad that I had to come here in the first place, let alone the second time to fix an issue. What else should I have to do? Become an American citizen? Will that get me respect for once? Maybe a little bit less blame for being the root cause of all of Doug's mistakes?

Smitty911

#62 Post by Smitty911 »

Originally posted by Pro400EXC
you guys think it could be that doug is building a whole new shop from the ground up single handedly?

I mean i sure as **** know carpentry work isn't the funnest or easiest..and i am sure he's not just sitting twiddling his thumbs all day long..

so everyone quit getting your panties in  a bind

Ahhh, you need more information before you can make a statement like that. You have no idea of the conversations, promises, payments, etc. etc etc. to be able to give advice about something you know nothing about.

You've been gone, things happen and things change.

Smitty

SpArx

#63 Post by SpArx »

If I'm sucha idiot for everything, why can I simply pull up his user ID and see that he's been online within the last week? He's posted many times within that month, and I've sent repeated PM's to him as well with no response within that time period! He's tried to sell other items when his business with me isn't done. Last he PM'd me said he had the swingarm in after it had been ordered, it's sitting on his desk while he's twiddling his thumbs. I'm sure this is as big an issue to him to get it done and over with so I can be outta his hair and we can both move on. I'm sure I'm taking up way more time than 5 other customers would just to get this over with, so it is slowing his business down uneadily. I don't blame him either, but I also want what I paid for, and I've done my best lately to accomodate him and keep getting these uncalled for delays! He's around, he's just choosing who to talk to, and who not to!

He posted today even, here's his last post:

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...0034#post150034

SpArx

#64 Post by SpArx »

Doug can you please respond to the last two PM's I sent you. I have noticed with the PM tracker that it shows you have yet to even read the two PM's I sent. I simply want to know if John Houser has talked to you yet in regards to getting the other swingarm sent out? He agreed that I should pay $250 from the auction to get that red swingarm to me as soon as they have them built.
Gavin

SpArx

#65 Post by SpArx »

QUOTE(SpArx @ Apr 14 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]151006[/snapback]

Doug can you please respond to the last two PM's I sent you. I have noticed with the PM tracker that it shows you have yet to even read the two PM's I sent. I simply want to know if John Houser has talked to you yet in regards to getting the other swingarm sent out? He agreed that I should pay $250 from the auction to get that red swingarm to me as soon as they have them built.
Gavin

Yet another update, still no contact from Doug, or any sort of reply from the many pm's I've sent him. This is officially gonna never end at this rate!