Is Haydug Cycles still open ???

toothandnail

Is Haydug Cycles still open ???

#1 Post by toothandnail »

I've been calling and leaving messages for over a month with no one answering the phone or returning calls I'm getting conserned about my $$ and or parts
IS there another place to get 97mm sleeves besides ATK ?

cdalerider75

#2 Post by cdalerider75 »

Brad O.:deal:

IRONSIDE

#3 Post by IRONSIDE »

Haydug is open. I spoke to them earlier today (before your post).

CptHook

#4 Post by CptHook »

Are you sure that you are calling the right #? You should at least be getting his secretary

toothandnail

#5 Post by toothandnail »

I think it's the right # it says" haydug cycles I'm on the phone , leave a message , I'll call right back. " or something to that affect . I've left , probably 2 messages per week for a month ,no reply . If any one has a different # than 304-675-3027 I'll be glad to try it.

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

It always takes me a time or two. Call back multiple times in an hour period and you're bound to get ahold of somebody. It's a busy place. The time I was there for like an hour or two the phones never stopped ringing.

toothandnail

#7 Post by toothandnail »

I've tried early , noon , late same thing no answer :mad: One time about 2 weeks ago a lady answered , said doug was outside and would call right back , 2 weeks and numerous messages no answer :confused: When I was ordering the 2 falicon's and 450 kits we talked many times calls were returned promptly ,but now that I need service on an out of spec. part ________________________________________________________________________________
________________________nothing. WHAT GIVES??????????

I hate to post here but I feel I'm out of options

KYmxracer52

#8 Post by KYmxracer52 »

When you have to talk to that secretary, you might as well be talking to a hollow wall. She can't ever get my parts shipped out.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

OK, real quick. Lets all put this in perspective. Doug is 1 man with 1 shop. Think about the number of people that call that place and try to talk to doug. That is why he got the secretary in the first place. Now, I know this probobly doesn't mean anything to some people but we gotta cut the man some slack. This community runs off everyone that is productive because they either aren't flexible enough, fast enough, or easily to get in touch with. We have had our bad apples but come on, lets cut the good apples some slack. You are dealing with a rare machine here and can't expect everything to be immediete. If you do, then you need to get something that joe blow down the street can work on.

jfarrar

#10 Post by jfarrar »

not looking good.