Please Respon Doug!!!

SpArx

#1 Post by SpArx »

This is the second time talking to John Houser at Houser Racing, he's trying to get a hold of you as well so that we can finish this transaction and get my swingarm out to me. Where are you hiding? I'm not the only one looking for you, can you please respond to all the messages left and contact John at Houser, this issue needs to get resolved! Thanks.
Gavin

SpArx

#2 Post by SpArx »

Don't bother responding Doug or anyone else.... John Houser came through and is selling me a swingarm for the price of the auction I sold the blue one for just to clear this case. It's sad that John had to suck it up instead of Doug. I kinda didn't want to make that deal cause I felt bad for John to take it upon himself, but that's why I ended up giving him more money than I would have given to Doug to settle this. All in all, I don't think me or Doug made any money, or saved any money off of retail over the $3000 spent at Haydug because of the swingarm gone missing. I still ended up having to pay over $1000 to get one RED Houser swingarm, but I might have saved $250 over the rest of the items that Doug sells pretty cheap. So I think we might have both broek even, me not having saved much, and Doug not having made much profit either... Too bad it had to go this way, but I learnt my lesson to never ship without insurance on anything over $500 in value! If you do that, and get a tracking number, then when it's lost it doesn't matter what address was on the box or not!

To everyone else, good luck with Doug, hopefully it works out for the best. I don't know what got the best of him, but he wasn't always this way! Too bad he went sour in the last year, wish I would have dealt with him before that. I won't be buying anything else from him due to everyone elses problems as well as not just mine. I would still deal with him if he communicated and corrected this order in a timely fashion, but that wasn't the case.