Handel Bar Mounting Plate

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Lightman02

Handel Bar Mounting Plate

#1 Post by Lightman02 »

I have a Cannibal and I wanna put renthal bars on it. However I wanted to get a plate for the keyswitch and tether switch. I saw one custom made on ebay that even had an hour meter and the Diagnostic display lights on it. However it's not on ebay anymore and I can't find anything anyware. Any suggestions??

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Yeah, PM Speed2424 and tell him what you need. He is the mystery man on Ebay.

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

I've got a slick new setup that mounts 2 trailtechs forward, three holes available for status lights (your own kit or Jerry Gomez ebay, or speed2424 lights only), and can mount the Sendec high-rpm tach and hour meter, service timer, will try to get pics and more details - email your email.biggrin.gif

Lightman02

#4 Post by Lightman02 »

Thanks, please send me that as soon as possible,

Thanks!

Canniboomer

#5 Post by Canniboomer »

OK, these will give you an idea: 2x35 watt trailtechs downmounted from 1/4" billet plate, only mounted to the two forward clamp bolts -- that center boot is to plug in a single helmet HID light 13w... even without the helmet light, just these 2 basic halogens at 70w are a HUGE (2x) improvement over the stockers pulling 75w..

Canniboomer

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

this view shows the Tach/Hourmeter and locations for all three status lights and a kill switch...all is viewable while riding with either version of the steering stem -- this quad has the older vertical offset stem. I'm not selling the status lights, but any of the kits could be used with this mounting. Email or call for options,versions, pricing -- different for fatbars vs. 7/8"...
Also note, same light yoke can be used underneath bottom clamps with topmounted lights, or together with Speed2424 frontplate, lots of combinations, no 2 quads exact same.

Happyboy

#7 Post by Happyboy »

Dang David, you love that yoke don't you!! smile.gif

That light setup is great guys. Really brightens up the night compared to stock.