kenda klaws?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
MEL

kenda klaws?

#1 Post by MEL »

can any of you guys tell me how the kenda klaws handle? i've heard that they're great in mud, but don't handle worth a s... on hard pack. i'm thinking of getting some because of the price($45) but don't want to waste $90 if they don't handle.

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

I ordered a set yesterday, won't know for a couple weeks how I like them. I've got Bandits on right now, they do well in the soft stuff but are slick on hard pack. I don't mind the way they handle so much, but their hard as rocks and beat me to death at H/M, didn't get any flats though:D

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

I ride mostly xc and I have a set on my dale right now. I think they handle very well. They are extremely durable and for the money well worth it.

MEL

#4 Post by MEL »

thanks for the replys. i ran xcr's last year and need to try something else. to many flats and lack of ground clearance to run them again this year.

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

My klaws showed up yesterday. They look great, I'll get them installed and take a ride on them sometime this weekend.

DangerRanger

#6 Post by DangerRanger »

I have ridden them for over two season's, best tire I have ever owned, and NOT one flat or pulled tire!! 20xcRead 22xcfront in dry, and 22xcrear, 23xcfront for mud/ruts (I run them in XC) A buddy runs the MX and MXF in motorcross and he loves them. I have been pitching the Kenda Klaws for over a year, good to see them finally making it into the limelight. Use em, you won't be sorry.

Ben