Are Beadlocks Worth The Money?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Dale512

#1 Post by Dale512 »

I dont know if there worth it or not but I plan on purchasing some ITP Pro-Series Fronts with the Rolled Lip adn ITP Pro-Series Rears with the Beadlocks. My stock rims have about had it too.

mountainman10

#2 Post by mountainman10 »

Hiper carbon fiber rims are the best in my opinion, but they are a l pretty expensive. Just about any thing you get will be a lot better than the rims that came stock.

cannondale27

Beadlocks

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes they are worth it.Mine are at least 6years old and are in great shape yet.Now most quads run Honda pattern including dale so I consider them a item that you keep when you sell your quad.

airtime

#4 Post by airtime »

they are worth every penny.had mine for years and no problems. i got mine new 8*8 bead locks for$124 each plus shipping. i don't think i'm supposed togive company names but if youemail me i will tell you. no budy deals or anything, i just priced checked and they were the cheapest by about $10 pe rwheel. for motto x you only need the rear.also the aluminum wheel bead locks are as light as the carbonfiber.

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Just kind of wondering. What's you guys' opinion of which beadlocks to buy? I'm looking into HiPers and ITP's. The nearest dealer keeps saying not to get the HiPers but he seems to have no reason as to why. He deals both so it makes no sense. He just says to watch out if I do.

CdaleRacer0128

#6 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i just got the 8x8 champion beadlocks, there douglas rims ( top stuff) with champion beadlocks and inner rings welded in, i got razr mx's mounted on them for motocross..but they make difference seizes for other applications

now, my question is

dO I have to change the gearing to compensate?! with an 18 inch tire now...cos the moto has differnet gearing and 18'''s

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

I love my hipers and have had no problems with them whatsover. Just got back from Hatfield McCoy and they stood up to all the rocks just fine.

dawzie

#8 Post by dawzie »

We just started running Hypers, so far we love them. We are running 18" rears for mx racing 14 X 39 gearing, 2nd gear starts