Suspension help

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
02canirider

#61 Post by 02canirider »

good to see your still on here kara

CDaleChick

#62 Post by CDaleChick »

you guys are so wonderful, thankyou for your patience with me.. im just really stressed and worried about a bunch of stuff and then I started really worrying about suspension when I thought of actually riding again.

I will call propilot tomorrow and get an estimate and see if they would happen to need another rider to sponsor for 06. I will let yall know how it goes.

I have been planning on going to local businesses with some CDs with riding videos and all of my riding pics on it so they can view them (and if they want they can keep a copy) and talk to me in person. I was sort of waiting to do that until my awards ceremony (which is on the 11) bc my trophy for the yr end awards should probably be about 5' tall and that would look great to potential sponsors.

CDaleChick

#63 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by 02canirider
good to see your still on here kara

heyyy! david! be expecting a call SOON! biggrin.gif

Derno24

#64 Post by Derno24 »

Lenny it is really about 6,000-7,000 posts. They like to have fun with me around here. Besides like I am going to add to my list at the bottom "I'll be here to turn out the lights!"

Riding sunday you in Lenny?

haydug

#65 Post by haydug »

Kara, take a couple video's, put all 3 shocks in a box, and send them out TCS. Call Todd personally, and talk to him. He has dont my suspension now for 3 years, and I love it. He KNOWS how to set up suspension, and not just throw springs on something and charge you, then forget about you.

Exodus

#66 Post by Exodus »

I do have two questions for you, Chick. Did those shocks feel ok before they went to Jeff's? And did he change any valving or just add the SSD to them?

I"m just curious if it IS indeed a valving spring rate prob or just the springs. Might help you in finding a solution.

CDaleChick

#67 Post by CDaleChick »

I guess Ill be calling TCS also and see what they have to say.

The shocks were not set up for me at first..they were for like 185 lbs and they were definitely too stiff so they didnt feel good ever. I dont think I have ever ridden with those shocks were I could actually ride through whoops without about killing myself. The shocks were supposed to be revalved for about 125 lbs and also the SSD conversion added to them.

haydug

#68 Post by haydug »

TCS 1-951-245-7484 :usa

cannondale27

#69 Post by cannondale27 »

Kara no need to worry everybody here supports you and wants to see you kick some butt.Sounds like ProPilot or TCS is way to go.
Just need to decide if you want ZPS or not.I bet they will sponsor you no problem.If nothing else works out.I can give it a shot.

badvox

#70 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by haydug
TCS  1-951-245-7484   :usa

That 951 area code is why I love 'em!! About 15 minutes up the road from my house!! :dance: He is efficient and always on time too.

The one good thing about Southern Cal is all kinds of off road manufacturers out here.

~mike