Suspension help

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CDaleChick

#131 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by cannondale27
True!But how many women have the drive to race and commitment to it?Very rare.Unbelievable she cant get a FREE pair of new shocks.

i wouldnt say no to that tongue.gif biggrin.gif hehe

hnnblehscnnble

#132 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok fine kara whenu marry me instead of a ring u can pick out hwatever shocks u want:)

kyle

CDaleChick

#133 Post by CDaleChick »

ha! anyone else want to make any other kind of marriage proposal? u goof!!! tongue.gif

azcannon

#134 Post by azcannon »

i am sure somebody will give her some new socks

Smitty911

Just curious????

#135 Post by Smitty911 »

Why does everone beat up the doors of quad part supply houses????

These places get beat to death with request from every Johnny/Jane Racer in the world.

Check with local business that could use the extra business.

Printers, Construction Co., Morgage company, etc. etc. go outside of the limited funds these companies have to give out.

hnnblehscnnble,

Jesus has nothing to do with sponsership outside of heaven.smile.gif

Smitty

440EX4ME

#136 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
ha! anyone else want to make any other kind of marriage proposal? u goof!!! tongue.gif

I hope I am not crazy enough to do that twice lmfao tongue.gif

It has to be better to rent than own, but with the competition between the ladies around here you would prob be better with the marriage thing cause thats a lot of tricks to cover a good set of shocks rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

It might help to get the attention of your prospective sponsors though.

CDaleChick

Re: Just curious????

#137 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by Smitty911
Why does everone beat up the doors of quad part supply houses????

These places get beat to death with request from every Johnny/Jane Racer in the world.

Check with local business that could use the extra business.

Printers, Construction Co., Morgage company, etc. etc.  go outside of the limited funds these companies have to give out.

hnnblehscnnble,

Jesus has nothing to do with sponsership outside of heaven.smile.gif

Smitty

I have already wrote up sponsorships request letters, race results, etc etc and printed them out and Im going to local businesses for sponsorship also. I am also going to bring some cds with all of my riding videos and pictures..all organized in folders according to race yr and practices and such.

440EX4ME

#138 Post by 440EX4ME »

Dont forget the swimsuit competition, or the money might go to little johnie smile.gif

I am only half kidding because its truely amazing how much extra attention (both good and bad) a good looking girl/woman can get when dealing with a male business owner etc.

I have personally witnessed guys giving out business to certain people only so that they come back etc, and not that its right or wrong, but even if its just a small sponsorship its still better than nothing.

Just dont sell yourself short, and always ask for what your wanting.

CDaleChick

#139 Post by CDaleChick »

Are there any other shocks for other quads that are compatible with the Dale?? Just in case...

oh yeah how long are the Moto shocks?

Exodus

#140 Post by Exodus »

So are you going to sell your current shocks to upgrade or are you still thinking you can rebiuld what you have?