Suspension help

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CDaleChick

#141 Post by CDaleChick »

cant sell my shocks until I can get other ones or I wont be able to ride. Probably wont do anything with them unless i absolutely have to ride on them some for next season until I can buy new ones. But ASAP i will be getting different shocks

cdalepilot

#142 Post by cdalepilot »

go with zps shocks.smile.gif

440EX4ME

#143 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by hnnblehscnnble
kara 19" shocks are what u need.i bought 400ex custom axis the shocks were new set up for my weight etc. the only thing with using 400ex shocks si the bushings for 400ex are tiny.i have washers with the same surface area of the busing filling up the space.as well as using the bushing.im going to take them apart here soon and pull the bushings and made some that will take up the space on my bosses lathe.yes kyle can use a lathe:) if you wan though when u have the cash ill go in and get you what u want.jeff is a cool guy and he even offered me a job before he found someone out of school to fill position.i get %35 off and all the stickers i want, just let me know.:w:

kyle

That sounds like the way to go, and you will even get the custom bushings too wink.gif

John Houser is a tight wad price gouging weenie biggrin.gif

Hows that for an edit :eek:

RXM

#144 Post by RXM »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
cant sell my shocks until I can get other ones or I wont be able to ride. Probably wont do anything with them unless i absolutely have to ride on them some for next season until I can buy new ones. But ASAP i will be getting different shocks

Shoot me an email. I will see what I can do to help you with your shocks. eridens@ratedxmotorsports.com

Erik@ Rated X Motorsports

jacobw

#145 Post by jacobw »

I got my rated x and got my tcs shocks mounted without the engine mounted in the frame the loewst I can get is about 10 inched between frame and ground without the preload nuts being too loose and not holding enough tension on the spring I wonder how much tension has to be on the spring> You can lift the spring off the bottom collar when the tires are off the ground with a little but no to much work I am not sure if I will be low enough for mx I would like to be about 8 inched looks like I am gonna have to settle for about 9.5