New Ohlins Shock Guy!!!

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CDaleChick

New Ohlins Shock Guy!!!

#1 Post by CDaleChick »

Jeremy at MDR Suspension agreed to do my suspension for this 06 season. He has been working with Ohlins and became certified with them. Hes been doing suspension for a long time now and I think I should let everyone know that there is another person out there that would be great at rebuilding our shocks.

When I was trying to figure out what to do with my shocks..only two actual shops were mentioned- TCS and Pro Pilot. Not the most selection....so here's another option for everyone! Also Erik from Rated X Motorsports knows him as well.

This guy is doing Tavis Cains suspension and has done several other quad and dirtbike riders suspensions. He is located in California (for you west coast guys) So I figured yall would be happy to find out that there are more choices out there for you that will do a good job on your shocks! I plan on writing out a ride review when I get my shocks back...so stay tuned! His website is www.mdrsuspension.com (its in the process of getting updated)

Smitty911

Good info.

#2 Post by Smitty911 »

That's good information.

I just got all three on mine done at MX-Tech. Better price and turn time of four days.

We like the site sponsers.

Smitty

haydug

Re: Good info.

#3 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Smitty911
That's good information.

BUT:

We like the site sponsers.

Smitty

Exactly! Prices and turn around time for our members are top notch! Support the site sponsors! :usa

CDaleChick

#4 Post by CDaleChick »

yeah i know about the site sponsor things and stuff. I just remember no one had mentioned MX Tech when I was in my suspension crisis and there wasnt too many options with my shocks so I figured that we needed to know all the places that would be options. Especially if someone didnt want to send their shocks to the east coast and wanted to have them done by someone a bit closer. So thats the reason why I posted. smile.gif