Lonestar

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
UpsMan

#1 Post by UpsMan »

I called Lonestar 1/30/07 and they said they dropped all cannondale products from their catalog. I am not pleased. I really like lonestar stuff. I understand there isn't enough volume to justify making the stuff, but I'm still bummed out anyway. It's another option that is not there anymore.

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Roger,

What were you looking for?

Mjollnir

#3 Post by Mjollnir »

Oooh, my Lonestar quad gets rarer! As though THAT's a good thing. blink.gif

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Both Roger and I are looking for a-arms.Lonestar told me they put the Cannondale jigs away.Not destroyed though which is good.

UpsMan

#5 Post by UpsMan »

Yes, a-arms. Steering stems would be nice too.

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

At dealer show I will get pics etc from all the builders who will make a-arms for us.Will just be looking for ones that fit a Moto shock though.

Sand_Blaster

#7 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I was going to ordor their seat-latch the other day, but you know sad.gif

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

This just dawned on me.............check into Walsh. Depending what direction the ATK race team takes, they were going to give our riders at least %35. So, that tells me they can/will make stuff for the ATK/Cannondale.

Mike Walsh did say he wouldn't bother changing the swingarms and stearing stems. His stearing stems they basically moved the mounts from being at an angle to inline with the stem, which ATK already comes with that style.

Anyway, call them, they should have something available.

jacobw

#9 Post by jacobw »

QUOTE (peterock @ Feb 11 2007, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This just dawned on me.............check into Walsh. Depending what direction the ATK race team takes, they were going to give our riders at least %35. So, that tells me they can/will make stuff for the ATK/Cannondale.
Mike Walsh did say he wouldn't bother changing the swingarms and stearing stems. His stearing stems they basically moved the mounts from being at an angle to inline with the stem, which ATK already comes with that style.

Anyway, call them, they should have something available.

what happened to the atk race team i sent my application or resume and never heard anything back?? hmmm biggrin.gif

peterock

#10 Post by peterock »

still working on the team actually. Main thing is trying to hash out exactly what to offer to the riders on the team and what level of rider to go after. If someone is only looking for a parts discount, I can work that out with ATK. I've been pushing for several quads and an endless supply of parts for a few riders, that is going to take some time to work out.