fox rear shock

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Exodus

#11 Post by Exodus »

I wish Fox persued biulding the twin clickers a little more. I like the Fox just as much as the Ohlins for MX. Its just got a really good feel. The podium I see fairly often, but I dont think Cannondale ever put any on the production machines. I really dont know though.

jesshamner

#12 Post by jesshamner »

I'm glad you all are having good luck with the fox podium shocks. Mine is horrible. Compared the the Ohlins rear that Jaybr has on his Speed, this fox is a pogo stick. He may have a TCS rebuild on it though. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the Fox rear shock. I just can't seem to get it adjusted right. If I soften it, I bottom out pretty easily. If I stiffen it up, it bucks like a 400ex does. Maybe I should play around with it a little more if you guys are having good luck. Sorry for thinking out loud. :mad:

acarli3

#13 Post by acarli3 »

I need to double check mine. I know the rezzie has the adjustment know on it. I can't remember if it has the rebound adjsutment at the bottom of the shock. It's pretty soft though....would be good for dunes or woods riding but probably not great for MX. I actually bought a spare ohlins I'm going to have redone to match my fronts and may put the fox shock up for sale if it all works out. The fox has an SSD conversion on it already but its softer and sits even lower than my fronts with SSD.