Cant seem to get the ride height down

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
jacobw

#1 Post by jacobw »

I got my new rated x arms and shocks I love them both without the motor the lowest ride hieght I can get is about 10 inches. I can take the nuts almost to the top of the shock but the spring is not hard to come loose off the bottom collar when the tires are off the gound I really would like to have the bike lower but dont think its going any lower. I also dont have the motor back in yet so that may bring to down to 9.5 inches dont you need about 8 for mx??? dry.gif

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (jacobw @ Apr 1 2006, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got my new rated x arms and shocks I love them both without the motor the lowest ride hieght I can get is about 10 inches. I can take the nuts almost to the top of the shock but the spring is not hard to come loose off the bottom collar when the tires are off the gound I really would like to have the bike lower but dont think its going any lower. I also dont have the motor back in yet so that may bring to down to 9.5 inches dont you need about 8 for mx??? dry.gif

I can take a pic of mine without motor in.But believe me with the motor in it will bring the hieght down alot.Plus everything is new it will all break in and sag even more.