Rated X +1 Long Travels

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
jacobw

#1 Post by jacobw »

Erik@ratedx is one of my sponsors I have a set of thier +2.5 long travels arms for my mx bike and can say there are and amazing product and built as strong as any arms I have ever seen. Now I want a set of +1 long travels and he is willing to build them but dont have alot of time right now and if I cant get enough interest. I mean commited interest I will call him and see what I can do if you are willing to make this happen we can make this happen. I talked to houser on the phone and they dont even want to give you the time of day. So if you are looking for some xc arms let me know you are interested and I will see what I can do. Erik dont want to get burned either he made the mx length and it cost him alot of money then he didnt even get to sell all the sets to recoup his cost. I want and set and am willing to pay full price for a set i am gonna build me another xc bike with timbos ported head stock piston and stroke with hipers and hopefully rated x and elka stuff etc etc biggrin.gif

CannondaleRider

#2 Post by CannondaleRider »

I have no interest in +1's, sorry.

But, if Rated-X is a sponsor...shouldn't they be listed biggrin.gif

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

He is one of my sponsors biggrin.gif

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

I'm interested in a set & I'll bet Happyboy is too.

Pro400EXC

#5 Post by Pro400EXC »

how much we talking about for a set of +1's???

jacobw

#6 Post by jacobw »

prob aroung 600-700 bucks I am not sure as of right now I will have to check