moto front end...

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
jcv440

#1 Post by jcv440 »

Depends on what all your getting. A-arms, shocks, and tie-rods? I would say your looking around $750 for all of that. Just a rough guess.

311racer

moto a-arms

#2 Post by 311racer »

I have a set of moto longtravel a-arms and tierods forsale.
let me know if your interested. thanks mike

Big Winky

#3 Post by Big Winky »

if you're interested... we're going to be running some more moto a-arm sets real soon, like this week. after talking to jcv and a few other people we see a demand for arms built to c-dale moto specs. we will be offering them in powdercoat and high polished chrome when finished. they will be built as a direct replacement for moto's, same ball-joint, shock, and pivot position. if you're interested in them call me monday 8-5 EST, how much interest we get will determine how many we'll build at this time. 814-796-2066, Diamond Racing. JCV440 can tell you how good our work is, he's seen them firsthand. prices will be in the 600's for powdercoat and high 6's to low 7's for the chrome. BTW, we will not be using the c-dale ball-joint, we're going better.

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

Hey Wink, how's the cranks? Keep me informed on the a-arms, I'm bidding on a skid of ohlins moto front shocks now, maybe we can offer cannondaleriders a package deal.

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

Just ordered mine. Thanks Big Winky.

jcv440

#6 Post by jcv440 »

Winks A-Arms are POS! :eek: haha, j/k, He does excellent work. If his boy can't break em, then you know you got something good. I'm looking to do a rebuild this winter on the Moto, and it will be lined with Wink's parts.

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
Winks A-Arms are POS!  

OOOOHHHH, now you tell me after I allready gave him my CC number!!

Thanks Alot!!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

jcv440

#8 Post by jcv440 »

That's okay, I might even hand deliver them if your going to the H/M ride July 9th-13th. :cool:

Then I can take them back when the break! :eek: He's gonna be trying to kick my arse when he sees me next now! lol tongue.gif

Big Winky

#9 Post by Big Winky »

you're so right jim... if i were you i'd be fitting a steel butt plate LOL. I'm sure that jay will be more than happy with his a-arms. and if he's not... then i'll just beat on jim, till jay is happy. LMAO!!
and thanks for the order, jay

Big Winky

#10 Post by Big Winky »

and on the cranks.... we are coming along on them just fine, been talking to some people in the know about how the best materials and processes to use. we want these to be as bullet proof as possible.