Diamond's moto a-arms on cannibal

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
haydug

I dont want to ram something down her throat she doesnt want

#21 Post by haydug »

HHMM!!
Tell her to have fun on the yammy.
And leave that poor girl alone.biggrin.gif

Big Winky

#22 Post by Big Winky »

Thank you for your response Lapped, the ones pictured are the same as moto's (+3), but we are building +2's also and possibly +1"s. I'm going to meeting my boy's girlfriend at 5 today to work on my website Diamondracingatv.com, we should have pics of the +2's up by the time I leave tonight. BTW, they are $725 a set and include chromed chromoly tie-rods and with the ball joints, we are using an adapter for the taper in the spindle (which we've tested for 1-1/2 years in the GNCs with no problems what so ever). It is the easy and reasonably priced honda ball-joint, ever try to find a c-dale ball-joint at the race track?smile.gif

Big Winky

#23 Post by Big Winky »

Hey Jaybru,
If you want to have some fun... you should call valley cycle in wellsburg, WV. and ask him how he likes his polaris now, we got his to really run nice, really has balls now and she won't be able to see the mods. hehe.

LapTraffic

#24 Post by LapTraffic »

Please let me know when the +3's will be available.

they look very nice!

Big Winky

#25 Post by Big Winky »

lapped, the +3's will be ready hopfully by the end of this next week, depends on how backed up the plater is...but they usually get our stuff in and out pretty quick, usually 2-3 days

LapTraffic

#26 Post by LapTraffic »

Can you PM me your contact information?
I will most likely be in the market for this by the end of the month

Hopefully Jaybr will have some shocks left smile.gif