Dyno Tires

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

What do you guys think about these for dyno tires? They are a cheap flat track tire made by a company called Duro. Also, is there a better size in overall diameter for a dyno tire? You know like 18",20" etc. And, what about rim size? 8", 9" or 10"?

Thanks

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

I was checking those out at the indy show as well. They should do the trick for the dyno.

Speed 1B

#3 Post by Speed 1B »

Just make sure they arent a soft compound...I used a set of hoosiers that destroyed themselves and possibly slipped on the rollers. Tim and Tom use a jr. dragster slick and have alot better results.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea Dyno is really hard on tires.Speed1B those tires are actually road racing tires from Road America they are the fronts from a Mini.They are all in a pile at track and are free for the asking.Free tire is best for this.

ACEwrench

#5 Post by ACEwrench »

those should work...duro now has a variety of different sizes, even 10x10s...

i dont run Duros, but i gotta hand it to them they've thrown alot of money a quad racers, specially for supermoto. support the companies that support our kinda sport...i say!

you may now return to the previous thread topic.....

ACEwrench

#6 Post by ACEwrench »

those should work...duro now has a variety of different sizes, even 10x10s...

i dont run Duros, but i gotta hand it to them they've thrown alot of money a quad racers, specially for supermoto. support the companies that support our kinda sport...i say!

you may now return to the previous thread topic.....