lowering of dale using the ohlins

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

I just picked up a few pairs of Moto shocks at the factory today, if anyone needs a set let me know.

jake1981

#12 Post by jake1981 »

How much are you gonna be asking for those Moto shocks??? We also did the TCS conversion with the Ohlins shocks, the Dale rides like a dream.

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jake1981
How much are you gonna be asking for those Moto shocks??? We also did the TCS conversion with the Ohlins shocks, the Dale rides like a dream.

CannondaleRiders price $550 a set, that's $50 under dealer cost. I'll also be selling them on Ebay, but at a higher price.

Coleridge

#14 Post by Coleridge »

The ZPS setup, will that lower the quad keeping stock shock?

atvrulz

#15 Post by atvrulz »

What is the difference between zps and tcs conversions. I just want to get my quad lower to the ground for when flying into corners so there is a less of a chance of tipping over. I also still want to have plenty of travel in my shocks for landings from monster jumps.
thanks

jake1981

#16 Post by jake1981 »

You're better off getting some Custom AXIS if you're gonna be going so big and going really fast into jumps. Make sure to mention that you need the triple preload. Those AXIS are freakin awesome man. You'll love em.

Big Winky

#17 Post by Big Winky »

Yes it does, cole, ZPS is the way to go! makes a world of difference in ride and handling. doesn't seem to make much difference if you go with quad shop's or elka's or the TCS or even the peps, as they are all excellent set-ups. the adjustablity that the ZPS set-ups have is worth the price of admission. Just tell whom ever is doing the conversion, how you ride, your weight, and which a-arms your using and they can fix ya right up.