New LT A-Arms

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Psychosis

#21 Post by Psychosis »

Like I said, if a site sponsor wants in then go ahead. Just let me know and I'll get you in touch. I am getting a set taken care of for myself b/c I wanted one anyway. I had to take care of shipping and everything but no big deal. I don't want to make money on here, I just wanted another set of arms and others I figured would too. They are in the process of having a site built as well and replacement parts and such will be available there most likely. But here's some info.

Advanced Machine in Council Bluffs, Iowa union local 234. Extensive provider for small parts for Harley's, local vendors, wheel machining, lift kits, work for Lozier Steel Company in Iowa, work for Farmland Inc, and is currently building parts for all major sport quads stock and extended.

Owned by Chris Brokman but his brother James will be the designer/fabricator. He even mentioned that the ASR's could be improved upon slightly but made arms from companies like Burgard look like a kid made them.

GDITheman

#22 Post by GDITheman »

i might be interested in this. i need a better front end than the stock cannibal front end i have.

Psychosis

#23 Post by Psychosis »

Still waiting to hear back on final price on such.

If somebody is interested I may just have them test since I won't be able to just yet.

I'll send up a set to someone who I know can be trusted and they can use them as they please for no charge to test and see if they like the quality of them. If they do then they can either send back or purchase them. Would be a low price regardless. Just an option but not sure on everything yet.

GDITheman

#24 Post by GDITheman »

i'm heading to red bud this weekend. can you sell the set you have at a reduced price for evaluation? let me know. i just started mx this year and really need to find a way to improve my handling.

Hmm, I need LT shocks before I could get out and run them. I guess I won't be ready for a while either.

cannondale27

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

Send them over.I would love to try em.

GDITheman

#26 Post by GDITheman »

Any update on this?

cannondale27

#27 Post by cannondale27 »

I am out now.Got some LoneStars thanks to Niel.Sorry Psychosis.

Psychosis

#28 Post by Psychosis »

They are waiting on the heim joints I believe. Supposed to be in any time.

I have been told they have upped the design over the ASR's quite extensively. From stronger/thicker gussets to better tie rods/ends, better ball joints, etc. Will know final price shortly.

I should have a set in my hands in a little over a week as well as my new ASR's to compare to. Will be built for Moto length or Fox Evols depending on order.

And again: If a site sponsor wants to carry them or something then just say so and they can do so as they please. I don't want any money out of them and I'm trying to get them to either be a sponsor here or get their site rushed for orders. Too busy right now they've said though.