Shock Magic!

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Who would think you could take one of our stock Fox shock which all you guys are just about giving away and add compression AND rebound all for dirt cheap end up with one heck of a nice shock!
[attachment=4902:Foxand_O...mote_002.jpg]

Anyone ever seen a remote resevoir Ohlins?Amazing what you can do with other peoples throways!Notice you can also adjust the compression while you are riding.Doesnt get in the way of your leg either.Wistech you lucky dog!

[attachment=4903:Foxand_O...mote_005.jpg]
[attachment=4904:Foxand_O...mote_004.jpg]

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

Very nice!
I have two Fox shocks, and alternate springs to contribute. Just email the conversion details! I might have both of them upgraded. Slick!

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

There shouldnt be any problem snaking the huge dual headpipes around that.

Psychosis

#4 Post by Psychosis »

I officially hate you guys now. lol. I just sold a Fox shock that was lying around for like 3yrs untouched. I shipped it out last week or would've sent it your way. Tim mentioned this to me a couple days ago and I couldn't believe it, but very nice. So how does the Fox shocks work like that and what does it cost to do such a conversion anyway? Or rough estimate?

cdale55

#5 Post by cdale55 »

LOL Steve don't tell all our tricks !! I won't be able to get these shocks at such a good deal !! I want to be the first one to ride a fully adjustable fox rear shock ! LOL Psychosis I bought your shock if you want it back let me know .

I think the price on the fox shocks just went up !!!! LOL THANKS STEVE !!!!!

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

I wont spill the beans on what the shocks were made of but just know ALL fox Podium parts are interchangeable just have to make sure shaft length is equal or longer than Cannondale.I believe cdale55 has less than $100 in this shock.

The Ohlins of Wistechs is a streetbike/Cannondale shock.If its Ohlins and same body size and most are it will work with very minor mod for our PDS system.Also less than $100invested with everything.

Main point of showing you guys this is most parts on these type shocks dont wear out at least not the expensive parts like bottles and bodies etc. so go on Ebay and use your imagination it can save you huge $.

ozarkdaler

#7 Post by ozarkdaler »

NICE!!! I will start looking for these more.