A-Arm Bushings

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Psychosis

#1 Post by Psychosis »

Does anyone know where I can get a set of a-arm bushings for a set of ASR lt a-arms? Trying to put the quads together and realized that when ATK sent me the a-arms I bought that they were short a set of bushings. I only have enough to do one side, not both. I called ATK and was basically told too bad b/c I bought them months ago while waiting on engine parts. B/c it's been months they said I'll have to buy some but they don't sell them and they couldn't even provide me w/a number or contact to get some.

So does anyone know how to get a set of the bushings? Or a contact for ASR. I tried the seller on Ebay and they won't message me back after 3 messages over the last two weeks. I'm stuck and can't finish the quad until I have bushings. So will any others work or does anyone know for a fact on others? Any help is appreciated.

peterock

#2 Post by peterock »

have you called ASR?

435-577-2266

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

Thanks pete. I couldn't find anything on ASR. Had searched online and couldn't find a website, phone number, etc. Will give them a buzz. Don't mind paying for them though they shorted me. Just need them.

#13atk

#4 Post by #13atk »

I would get them from rodendsupply.com or midwestcontrol.com there prices are much better than ASR. Just make sure you order the chromoloy ends. I think they are size 8.

peterock

#5 Post by peterock »

ASR is a good company. Explain your situation and they will probably send them to you free of charge or for cost of shipping. Be careful what you say about ATK though as I believe the owner and Frank White are good friends.

2000ex

#6 Post by 2000ex »

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

Does anyone have a better way to contact ASR!? They still have not returned my calls or even emailed me! I'm just waiting on these bushings to finish the quad and it's been two weeks trying to contact them. I even offered to buy a complete set of bushings to just get the half I need and haven't gotten a response. Everyone says how good their customer support is so there has to be a good explanation, just not seeing it right now.

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

Psychosis.

I dropped the ball on trying to get a hold of them for you. Had a lot going on with getting updates on the ATK results and new products they were testing. I will do what I can monday to get some sort of answer for you.

Pete

peterock

#9 Post by peterock »

ASR is sending me some bushings......I'll follow-up with you as soon as I have them in my hand.

Psychosis

#10 Post by Psychosis »

Thanks Pete! Saving the day, or week, or month, or something like that, lol.