Tag bars on the speeds?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
rayspeed

#1 Post by rayspeed »

Its kind of funny... I used to like high bend bars but now that I either am riding more agressive or have just gotten used to them but now I am only comfortable with the low bend tag bars that came on my speeds.
What bend and model are they... They really look like the motorcycle bend X-5's and the atv bend looks too tall... so what would I get as an exact replacement?
Anybody have a straight pair laying around that they need to get rid of for cheap?
Thanks in advance!
Ray

wright

#2 Post by wright »

use CR low bend or even the high bend if you like, but i think the low bend is the better of the two.

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Dec 10 2007, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its kind of funny... I used to like high bend bars but now that I either am riding more agressive or have just gotten used to them but now I am only comfortable with the low bend tag bars that came on my speeds.
What bend and model are they... They really look like the motorcycle bend X-5's and the atv bend looks too tall... so what would I get as an exact replacement?
Anybody have a straight pair laying around that they need to get rid of for cheap?
Thanks in advance!
Ray

I have Tag yz bend on my 03 nice and low.The fat bar type.It seems to let your upper body over the bars better.You know ATTACK MODE! lol