Where can I buy ac nerfs for my cannibal?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Ballistic Atv

Where can I buy ac nerfs for my cannibal?

#1 Post by Ballistic Atv »

Hey,
I just ordered a set of pro-peg ac nerfs from atv addiction. I just got an email from them saying that they are out of stock and will not get a shipment in until next week sometime.
Are there any other companies that still sell ac pro peg cannibal nerfs?

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

Lewis at Atv Addiction is usually about the best price out there on ac stuff so I would just wait the week. If you really need them just go to acracing.com

Psychosis

#3 Post by Psychosis »

I bought mine from ATV Addiction awhile back but they weren't the cheapest I found. There was a site that I found selling them for I believe $5 less but they were out of stock at that time. (About 3 months ago) So they should have some. I had searched for Cannondale AC Nerfs or something like that on MSN and it popped up as one of the sites.

Ballistic Atv

#4 Post by Ballistic Atv »

biggrin.gif I recieved my nerfs in the mail this past tuesday, and I would say that atv addiction is one of the best companies I have dealt with in quite awhile. They sent me a free pair of goggles and shipped it next day air for the price of 3 day ground(I originally orderd 3 day ground) all because they didn't update the website saying that the nerfs were out of stock at the time I bought them.
They are an A++ company to buy from!

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by Ballistic Atv
biggrin.gif   I recieved my nerfs in the mail this past tuesday, and I would say that atv addiction is one of the best companies I have dealt with in quite awhile. They sent me a free pair of goggles and shipped it next day air for the price of 3 day ground(I originally orderd 3 day ground) all because they didn't update the website saying that the nerfs were out of stock at the time I bought them.
They are an A++ company to buy from!

Can't agree more. I didn't get all that w/mine but good deals and the magnets and TON of stickers was a nice thing. Good people and willing to help. :clap: