Front wheel bearings and seals?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
screamin 440

Front wheel bearings and seals?

#1 Post by screamin 440 »

I have a front wheel bearing that's about ready to lock up on my 02 Cannibal. Does anybody know where i can buy a bearing and seal kit? I thought i seen somewhere that the Pivot works bearing kit for a Banshee/ Warrior are the same?? Any body know for sure they'll work? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

NRath

#2 Post by NRath »

I have a set. Actually not a set, but all the individual pieces. But, quite frankly, you'd have to pry them out of my cold dead fingers!

If you don't get any hits in a couple days from someone who wants to sell what they have, I'll do some leg work and put together another set for you- let's say Tuesday. This would include equivalent or better quality bearings and seals. I'm guessing to offer them in a set to do one hub.

Edit: I've never heard anything abot the Pivotworks Banshee kit fitting.

jcv440

#3 Post by jcv440 »

Give me a call, I can mail you out a set. 814-929-5332

screamin 440

#4 Post by screamin 440 »

I found the thread i was talking about. it's on this site. I believe it was Alaskaspeed that posted that the Banshee/ Warrior kit is a exact fit. I think i might try that. Here's the thread.http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...+WHEEL+BEARINGS

jfarrar

#5 Post by jfarrar »

400ex are the same.bearings seals and spacers all fit.i blew mine at muddy creek and we replaced everything with the ex bearings