Hydraulic Clutch ?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
out4ya

Hydraulic Clutch ?

#1 Post by out4ya »

With the quad off and in first gear, if I pull in the clutch and roll the quad forward there is still a little resistance as if its not disengaging fully. So my question is should it role as smoothly as if it were in neutral? Thanks

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

hmm..id like to know too, because my warrior rolls just as nice if i pull in the clutch as if it were to be in neutral, but the dale has a lot more resistance to be moved when in gear and clutch pulled in.

Also, when i pull in my clutch completely, i still roll a little bit..is this normal? i don't remmber if it did this before i got my stage 8 update done or not..

Derno24

#3 Post by Derno24 »

Mind you this is my 2 cents. From what I have learned no clutch ever fully disengages the transmission. The clutch allows the tranny to slide by. I have had 2 different cannondales and both have had good days and bad days with adjustment. The cable clutch was easy to solve. Just pop the cover and adjust it internally. I haven't had this problem as much with the hydraulic clutch, but it does happen occassionally. I know south bay would probably have a better answer because they already have a fix for it.