stiff front suspension

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
rayspeed

#21 Post by rayspeed »

Too darn bad that I allready paid to have two sets of them valved stiffer for plus 2! I could have swapped him for some stockers and we would have been both happy!

jesshamner

#22 Post by jesshamner »

Oh wow, I wouldn't think they were that far off. I just thought it would be a combo of shims or something. Then again, I have no idea what actually goes on inside the shock.

kevin444

#23 Post by kevin444 »

well, i got a chance to run these springs this weekend. i put the collar on the setting with the least amount of load. i'm very happy now, however i was in sand.... i could really feel a night and day differnce, when landing after jumps. Thanks ray....hit me up with your info so i can end you my ohlins or the $$$$.

oh yea i finally made it to Amargosa! ill post some pics later......this was my first trip to somthin like that and all i can say is smile.gif

hit 82.7 on the GPS.......the dunes are a whole different animal.....i out there i could use some more power, but anywhere else i'm very happy with this machine....

Kevin

jesshamner

#24 Post by jesshamner »

Now use a zip tie on your shaft to see how much travel you're using. You should be using almost all of it.

I was going to use the Arvins springs on the stock glamis shocks but after measuring ride height, I'm right where I need to be so I'm not going to try it. It sounds like they are working for you so far! Have fun!

rayspeed

#25 Post by rayspeed »

Info sent via PM, let me know if you dont get it.
Glad it is working for you... either way works for me!
Ray