Tie rodends

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
440EX4ME

#11 Post by 440EX4ME »

Should have some more of the ones Ron (derno24) is using next week and will hopefully have pics etc. Will also be picking up some of the std metal on metal greaseable ones like were installed stock.

This stuff is really just as a favor to Ron and testing etc but there will be some extras and who knows what will happen in the future.

These ends seem to be equal or better in quality than those I have seen so I expect them to perfrom excelent (Judging by the input from the races they have been in so far there looking better than anticipated).

I dont know if I have mentioned this yet but I will be testing a similar end in a larger size for the ball joint replacement on Houser LT a-arms. Many of the riders I know (including myself) have seen more than a fair amount of play develop in this part (a lot like the c-dale tie rod ends) and replacement from the MFG is more than I want to pay so we will see if these can correct both those problems.

These should also fit most of the other aftermarket a-arms using this style joint.