Need cheap rear shock

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
dean foster

Need cheap rear shock

#1 Post by dean foster »

I blew out my ohlins and need a replacement for under 200. It is going to cost around that to get it rebuilt. If you have any thing that will work on a cannondale quad please relpy or pm me with details.

Will a rear shock off a 250 r work on a cannondale quad?

thomez

#2 Post by thomez »

I think Haydug can hook you up for around what you are looking to spend with an Ohlin. PM him for details. biggrin.gif

dean foster

#3 Post by dean foster »

Thanks. My suspension guy said it looked pretty bad and that might be more, but I'll just have to see. Any word on a 250 r shock fitting? I can get one of those at a reasonable price.

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

sorry...a 250r shock will not fit.the lower mount isnt even close.

dean foster

#5 Post by dean foster »

THanks for telling me before I bought one, that would of sucked. I gues I'll get in touch with Haydug.

jfarrar

#6 Post by jfarrar »

i got one from haydug(thanks to thomez).excellent condition and excellent price.

autox7

#7 Post by autox7 »

I will be replacing my rear Ohlins this week, let me know if you still need one. I am sure that we can work something out.

:usa

dean foster

#8 Post by dean foster »

I'm kind of just shopping around till the guy with my shock calls me back with a price on getting it rebuilt. Thanks for all the replies. I may still need one, but I'm good for now. I took the one off of my dads and put it on mine.