TT Set up's

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CdaleRacer0128

TT Set up's

#1 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Well i plan on trying some TT racin this year, atleast i really want to. Im very good at ridin flat tracks ( dirt in fields) very fast and love to rail it around turns very fasst leanin all the way over on the nerfs..Im trying to get some input on how to set up my quad though. SO far ive got my RPM +4 axle and Diamond racing MOto width arms, im 49.5 in the front n 50 in the back. Also have Elka Quadrouple rate with ssd front and dual rate rear..which i can make my bike sit very low..whats the ideal height at arms and at footpegs?

Ive heard its more ideal to throw on the stock axle in the back so a skinnier rear? what does this do and how does it help?

Also, where would i get a sway bar for cannondales? and who makes the best.

And the main track im lookin to go after if time is right is Orville, OH what kind of tires/wheel set up s do you guys run there?

Thanks,

Leric

Big Winky

#2 Post by Big Winky »

Leric, I have a couple sway bars around here for the moto width shock mounts, that will bolt right up. I can also tell you how to go about setting up your quad for TT also. I'll be at Orville also (the Cody Hurst memorial race)