Cannondale Frames?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
aroracer72

#11 Post by aroracer72 »

catfish

P.S
what the **** are you talking about???....lol

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

If you were here you would know what I was talking about.....Sleeping Catfish to be exact.biggrin.gif

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

My subframe bent during a high speed cartwheel, everything else on the quad held up fine.
The quad bounced twice, bumper then rear end for a total of about 50 feet then landed upright, estimated speed somewhere around 70

Luckily, I wasn't the one riding it when it happened:eek:

Jaybr

#14 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
If you were here you would know what I was talking about.....Sleeping Catfish to be exact.biggrin.gif

aka Corndog or Cornhole or something like that

thunderwolf

#15 Post by thunderwolf »

What part of the quad got stuck in you?:wow

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
I have about the same story but i was on mine and ouch!!! But it wasn't on your's thats how we got the nrath suicide map:D :wow

Don't show me stuff like that, I may never ride again:(

Nrath was lucky, he landed on his head. Or at least that's what we think since he can't remember anything.

thunderwolf

#17 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by Jaybr
My subframe bent during a high speed cartwheel, everything else on the quad held up fine.  
The quad bounced twice, bumper then rear end for a total of about 50 feet then landed upright, estimated speed somewhere around 70

Luckily, I wasn't the one riding it when it happened:eek:

My brother crashed on my Z400, it sucks to see someone else crash your quad.

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by thunderwolf
My brother crashed on my Z400, it sucks to see someone else crash your quad.

I didn't see it, nobody did. I was at the truck putting my gear on when I heard the motor die at WOT.

thunderwolf

#19 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I didn't see it, nobody did.  I was at the truck putting my gear on when I heard the motor die at WOT.

I think that may be even worse. The anxiety of wondering what happened would suck.

Bags

#20 Post by Bags »

I tried a 42 yard tripple jump with my c-dale 2 weeks ago. NO other quad around here has attempted it, and I know why. The bikes hit it well. I came up short and faced it. Threw me off upon landing and the quad rolled a couple times down the other side and was still running upside down. Ran over to it, pulled the clutch, flipped it over, and took off and came in third that moto. After the race, we noticed that the lower tank fitting had hit the swingarm at full compression or bottomed out and put a scratch in it, but absolutley nothing else was hurt. VERY STRONG EVERYTHING!!