A-arms

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
btolenti

A-arms

#1 Post by btolenti »

What does everyone think of these a-arms?

I don't race, just recreational riding....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2454004539

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

:confused: :confused: :confused:
They don't bad. It is hard to argue with the warranty. My fear is flying over an 80' jump and breaking something, but for everyday trail riding, they don't appear to bad.

btolenti

#3 Post by btolenti »

Why so puzzled Doug?????

claas900

#4 Post by claas900 »

..I have ASR's..for O about 7 months now..I think theyv held up very well, everything is still tight on them. I think im going to sell them tho..we'll see....

btolenti

#5 Post by btolenti »

claas900

Let me know if you want to get rid of them. I will buy 'em off you.

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

Not trying to steal Claas's sale, but I've got a set of ASR +2 arms sitting in the garage in dire need of fresh powdercoating that I'd let go cheap.

Bags

#7 Post by Bags »

A buddy of mine has ASR's on his craptor and they are descent for him. I don't think they would hold up to a good rider. The bends and welds don't look that great. Not to hate on them or anything though.

claas900

#8 Post by claas900 »

..Hmm I must have lucked out then,cuzz I was really inpressed how mine looked,welds and all..Im not a racer,but i think they would hold up very well?..I dunno?..I think there perty strong,but again im not a racer. To be honest I dont know how offten arms fail but I almost thought they were over built? It seams stock ones never fail??? tho I dont know how much more strain it put on an arm in a +2 or +3 ??..Id rather see an a arm bend/break before the frame got damaged.smile.gif