brake line clamps

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
cdalepilot

brake line clamps

#1 Post by cdalepilot »

who makes a good brake line clamp? anybody have the housers with clamps? i know the upper a arm are 3/4 tubing with 0.10 powdercoat, i'm wanting a clamp that has inner protection so my powdercoat will not be damaged. streamline performance is supposed to be making clamps like that for houser, but it looks like its gonna be awhile . i need them now, ya know what i mean ? sad.gif :cry:

Bags

#2 Post by Bags »

I took and cut come poly tubing and placed around my a-arms, then installed the clamps, then cut off the rest that was there. I wanted to protect the chrome on my Diamond arms. I am running the Action Racing clamps from ebay. Seem like the same thing as the LSR ones at half the price and work fine for me.

jfarrar

#3 Post by jfarrar »

atvfourplay.com has what you need at a great price.they have the best in my opinion.i just put them on my housers and that fit perfect.they have a rubber insert to adapt to the smaller houser a arm wich works perfect for protecting your paint.give tom a shout and tell him i sent ya and hill hook you up.

cdalepilot

#4 Post by cdalepilot »

jfarrar,thanks man thats exactly what i was looking for!!!!:clap: :head: smile.gif