Mx tire???????/

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Big55sexy

Mx tire???????/

#1 Post by Big55sexy »

I am going to do some Mx racing this year what is the best all round 18in mx tire i can get i was think of two tires ITP Mxr 18in Holeshots or Kenda Mxr18in klaws. Let me know what you guys think will be racing in all types of dirt.smile.gif

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I hear the kenda's are pretty good. You can switch them around too for different conditions. I HAVE NOT used them nor do I race mx. I have just heard that they are good tires. I believe they are usually cheaper too! Maybe someone with a little more experience in this sort of thing can help out.

KYmxracer52

#3 Post by KYmxracer52 »

ALL AROUND.....I would probably go with the Kendas. The MXR's will wear out rather fast and are more expensive. Everyone that runs them, says they hook up good. Razrs are another choice. They don't hook as good on hard pack as the MXR or Klaw would, but still an all around decent MX tire.

Bags

#4 Post by Bags »

I run the 18" holeshot mxr and have had them for about a month now and can just see a little wear on them. I like how they perform, just wish they were a little wider.

Big55sexy

#5 Post by Big55sexy »

Thanks for the in put boys:)

LANGE

#6 Post by LANGE »

if i was you i would get the kendas they are cheaper and hook up the best.

cdrookie

#7 Post by cdrookie »

don't forget about the turf tamers! they've been around forever for a reason. they're also reasonable priced and light weight.

cdalepilot

#8 Post by cdalepilot »

unless you have alote of money to spend , go with the kenda's more bang for your buck! you can use them in alote more different terrains and will last longer. (4 ply vs. 2ply) isnt nice to save yourself a bunch of money , by being on this sweeeet forum! :head: :usa smile.gif