Key /Kill Switch mount

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Jnine

Key /Kill Switch mount

#1 Post by Jnine »

Hello:

One of the other posts asked about the key mount location when using the Tag or Pro Taper bars.

I now make a mount that will fit those bars as well as the standard ones, and this part also locates the key and the kill switch.

We've been selling these for $59, and if you want to just email me and I'll get one out to you.

John Arens

smith

#2 Post by smith »

I got one from him and love it. It also fits the Pingel style kill swith that came stock on the Moto's too, so you don't have to run the pro-design that he has pictured, if you don't want to.

smith

#3 Post by smith »

I've seen some guys run the Pro-Design on the dale's, but you are much better off with using the Pingle one, it's a lot more reliable and super easy to install!
that handle bar clamp also fits a 400ex among many other makes and models too (not just the Dale's) that's why I was told that it fits both style kill switches.

Big Winky

#4 Post by Big Winky »

We had a pro-design on our moto, but it was always warm to the touch with the key on. didn't feel right about it and put the pingle on. i don't know if the pro-sign was the fault, but we did burn out a ecm while we had it on the bike. have had no problems since switching.