A arm questions

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
NittroT

#11 Post by NittroT »

Has anybody had any experience with either American star or Diamond racing A arms? Im considering both in a +2 FOR mx racing. Thanks

CdaleRacer0128

#12 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

hey nittro, i don't remmeber your name but we met down at chatsworth probably about an year ago..chek out my thread in open forum for the new pics of my quad, sure has changed a lot. go with the diamond racing's they are very veyr nice quality and work flawless..only think id take over them would be JRD or Walsh arms, or Rolldesign, but JRD definately, they ar eclose to us and hav ea very nice set up available

NittroT

#13 Post by NittroT »

Hey Cdale racer,
My name is Mike. Your bike looks sweet. I love your set up.Im gonna check out the diamond a arms. Let me know if you decide to sell your front end, I may be interested. Are you going to go race atco March 27? If so let me know so we can meet up

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

I went through this as well and I ended up buying some nice Houser arms from Haydug. I think he has several new sets comind and even a used set. Look for any of his posts and in his signature is his shop #.

CannondaleRider

Action

#15 Post by CannondaleRider »

Don't talk crap about Action A-Arms, The guy that does those is a really good friend of my family and i have a set of his a-arms, they are really good. They are very strong

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Last time I checked no one was talking crap. I think you need to chill man. If there is something you would like to correct than do so.

EuroGOD

Re: Action

#17 Post by EuroGOD »

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Don't talk crap about Action A-Arms, The guy that does those is a really good friend of my family and i have a set of his a-arms, they are really good. They are very strong

I think that people are wondering why the company would change name and advertise the same product openly on e-bay...
If you could shed some "inside info" on this subject, that may help action/ugly sales out a little.
Better still, do a little research and see what people really desire in a set of arms. You could pass the information along and we may all benefit from an updated/modified and cheaper set of a-arms.

Any company that offers parts for C'dales is alright with me :usa

TheJaspMan

Re: Re: Action

#18 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
I think that people are wondering why the company would change name and advertise the same product openly on e-bay...
If you could shed some "inside info" on this subject, that may help action/ugly sales out a little.
Better still, do a little research and see what people really desire in a set of arms. You could pass the information along and we may all benefit from an updated/modified and cheaper set of a-arms.

Any company that offers parts for C'dales is alright with me :usa

Amen!!!! :usa

claas900

#19 Post by claas900 »

..Iv ran ASR's on my Cannon..i liked them,welds were nice and the p/c has held up very nice..iv heard of some ppl not being happy with them...but im very happy with mine...and for the price..cant beat it..

CannondaleRider

#20 Post by CannondaleRider »

i didnt mean for that to sound the way it did, i meant dont give action/ugly any bad reps or anything, i'm not sure about the reason for changing the name, i'll have to ask him