Front Shock Q's

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Redman

cannibal Ohlins

#11 Post by Redman »

I called Jerry (ex. 313) at Ohlins today. He said they don't make a ressy that will fit on that shock. He said we could get a coupler that will connect the screw hole on the shock to the hose on a ressy. They do have a dual spring kit available. Parts alone will run $100 our cost per shock. So for $200 you can have dual rates. He said if you want the blaze type shocks that will run around $1000:eek: for the fronts. I might keep my options open and look on ebay for some good 250r or 400ex shocks for sale. If I know any more I will let you know.

jcv440

#12 Post by jcv440 »

Redman,

Jeff at the quad shop sells Elkas. $820 for compression adjustable, triple rate with rezzes. So that'd be better than the dual rate Blaze/Moto shocks. Elka has a SUPER nice non-adjustable shock for $525. Then you can add the cans later. You'll also get 5% off of that price for being a member. But, on January 20th, the prices go up! Fronts are going up $75 for a pair.

And he can rebuild your rear shock for $225. I think that'd be your best bet if you want more than the dual shock conversion.