My Arens steering stem just arrived

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Jaybr

#1 Post by Jaybr »

Looks great, mine should be here later this week.

LapTraffic

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

what are you going to do with your stocker?

Redman

#3 Post by Redman »

I ordered mine on monday. I asked him if there is any softer rubber mounts for these stems. He is in the process of making softer rubber a-arms bushing that would fit. He told me to call back in one month he should be done with these by then.

Cannibal440

#4 Post by Cannibal440 »

Guy432,

How long did it take for you to get yours? I ordered mine about 9 or 10 days ago, and havent received it yet. No big deal, but I was curious.

fyrmedic

#5 Post by fyrmedic »

looks good, Guy, I ordered mine last week too.. still waiting, NEED to go riding!!

TricityCdale

#6 Post by TricityCdale »

I thought the '03 stock steering stem had the corrected geometry on it and that Arens was making them? If so, why are you replacing your '03 stem with an Arens stem? If not, please tell me now 'cuz I have an '03 stem on order to replace my '01. I'm hoping for the better handling/less bumpsteer.:confused:

Jaybr

#7 Post by Jaybr »

Mine arrived late this afternoon, allready installed it. I hope to ride this weekend and see if I can tell a difference.

Jnine

Steering Stems

#8 Post by Jnine »

Hello Guys:

Glad your stems are all arriving. Even the one going to Alaska should be there any day! BTW shipping to Alaska wasn't too bad.. $20.

If you want to check the tracking number, give me a call and I'll get the number for you. I sent them all FED EX Ground. I almost hate to say this, but they have NEVER wrecked a part yet, and thats important. Nothing worse than sending a nice looking part only to have it get messed up by the shipping company. I've had several parts messed up by the "brown guys". In one case the person who was buying the new frame saw the guy open the truck door and push the new frame out onto the ground with his foot! Bent the d--n subframe tabs! TO make it worse, the guy buying the frame even worked for UPS too! Anyway, I shouldn't go on about that here. Obviously I try to use the other guys now.

Let me know how everything goes for you!

JA

Jnine

Shipping

#9 Post by Jnine »

Just a little more info..

I believe the FEDEX ground system is just getting going, and although they are pretty good at the business to business stuff, sometimes it takes them a little longer to get to some of the residential areas & customers.

Just thought you might want to know.

fyrmedic

#10 Post by fyrmedic »

thanx for calling me back, John. I got my message this afternoon. I'm at the firestation today, sorry I missed your call. did a search on the web, and mine should arrive tuesday! Thanx again, John!