rem rezzies and a steering damper help!!!!

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
jacobw

rem rezzies and a steering damper help!!!!

#1 Post by jacobw »

I am going with remote rezzy shocks and I will be getting somekind denton style or pep damper I am wondering for you guys that have remote rezzy shocks and that style damper how did you get it to mount? Is there enough room to slide the rezzy up or down so the damper will mount? I see the pep has a different style mount maybe it will mount with rezzy shocks?

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

any thoughts?

CdaleRacer0128

#3 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

denton goes to teh front frame rails, rezzie's to the back two behind the steering stabalizer, denton in the front , easy! i think u can even fit the rezzies other places as well.

if its this big of hassel, just get some piggy backs?

jacobw

#4 Post by jacobw »

well I want to mount the rezzies on the front but it I can I will have to go with piggies! Haydug do the tcs come with piggies also I have never seen them with the piggies alot of remotes but if the pep mounts different than the denton I might be able to get away with the remotes still looking for input

CdaleRacer0128

#5 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

rezzie's up front is a good idea for air going to them, but they are really open to rocks and things, piggy backs well i have never seen a problem with them, but i don't think TCS makes them..

jacobw

#6 Post by jacobw »

hopefully I can figure out someway to mount the remotes and then the damper too. I might have to make some new rezzies rubber mounts that are taller or something to clear the damper mount I will just have to see I just thought maybe someone else encountered this problem and had some advice:)

theJeStEr1340

#7 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

if you have a stcok steerign stem and want to mount the denton to the mount on the stem you have to drill out the holes and widen the tabs. This can be a pain in the @SS with the stem on the bike. I just did it, I used a tapered bolt and just widened the holes

MichiganMXer722

#8 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I had no problem mounting my elka rezzys and denton dampner all on the two front frame bars. I just put the dampner mount between the two hose clamp for one of the rezzy's, worked fine