Rear wheel spacers

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
Sandstorm

#1 Post by Sandstorm »

I use 1.5" per side. They are the ones that scew on to each stud. No donut or stud extenders. I bought them on Ebay for 60 bucks.. No problems and I jump ALOT..

JST

#2 Post by JST »

I have the ghrahlite spacers and am currently looking into an axle because of breaking them during motocross.I tried to putoff purchasing a axle as long as I could,now,co choice.

fourwhls

#3 Post by fourwhls »

I have a set sitting in my garage right now. I'll sell them if you are interested. They are the ones that you screw on the stud to your existing stud the put the spacer on. You don't have to knock out your existing studs. They are 2.5" each.

86atc250r

#4 Post by 86atc250r »

I had some sets made since I'm less than impressed with anything currently offered on the market. They are only slightly more expensive than the "graphlites", but I believe they are the best made & you will never have any problems out of them.

They bolt on to your existing studs, then they have staggered studs of their own - they are machined from billet aluminum.

I've MX'd and flat tracked with a set on my 400EX for about a year now.

I've got one set of 2.5"/ea without studs - these will cost $100/pr + whatever it costs to ship. With these, you can get your own studs or use regular bolts & nuts to hold the wheels on.

I have one set of 2.5" spacers with studs already driven in (that I used on my cannondale for a while). I'll sell these for $125/pr.

The 2.5" ones will make the quad about 49" in the rear with 5/3 aftermarket wheels. I had these made so I could run my Honda wheels and still be near 50" wide.

I've also got a set of 2" spacers (without studs) that I'll sell for $100/pr if anyone's interested.

Here's a pic so you can kinda get an idea of what I'm talking about - this is one of the 2.5" ones with studs:

Jaybr

#5 Post by Jaybr »

I've got a set of Highlifter aluminum spacers on my Arctic Cat and they are very well made. They only make them in 1" and 1.5", but they're very solid, alot like 86atc's custom ones. I had a set of the graphlites on my sons Mojave and didn't like them nearly as much.

Highlifter Spacers

fourwhls

#6 Post by fourwhls »

I am sorry. Paypal never sent me a notification of payment and I haven't checked my account since you sent it.

I will box them up tonight and have them out to you in the morning.

My email is fourwhls00@yahoo.com

just incase you need to contact me.