a arms?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
quadprorider

#11 Post by quadprorider »

If you ride as much as I do with Matt you would wreck alot too. He pushes me over the edge and plus I have to keep up with YOU. That's not a good combination.....smile.gif

Delaware152

#12 Post by Delaware152 »

Race the track not the people on it. This is your advice for the month. You can pay me the next time we ride. I accept cash only. lol

quadprorider

#13 Post by quadprorider »

It's hard to race the track when I'm getting a pound of roost in my face from YOU. I can't help it. The only way I can stay away from it is if I try to pass you which always pushes me "over the edge"......Maybe I can take my talk to Seaford next sunday since I can't race the Florida due to DSTP testing for school. Are you going if weather permits? My bike will be put all back together by Monday with new shocks, walsh conversion, powdercoat and a set of new shiny balls :w:

Delaware152

#14 Post by Delaware152 »

I thought I passed you fast enough that you didn't get any dirt from me..some people are so easy to mess with. lol I will probaly be there if the weather is good. I'll be nice know and leave you alone. lol

CdaleRacer0128

#15 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by quadprorider
". Lets just say you get what you pay for.....quality. IMO

yep, 1100 right out of my pocket, then another 100 for tie rods bc they didn't come with them the first time, and 50 for another ball joint because someone stripped out the head of it while putting it on

and you can thank jason for helping put those a-arms on CORRECTLY! lol smile.gif