+2 A-Arms

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
CDaleRider

+2 A-Arms

#1 Post by CDaleRider »

Does anyone make +2 a-arms for 'dales besides lonestar and american star? I am looking for high quality a-arms for my cannibal. I would prefer them to be longtravel. I like houser, but they only make +1 and +3.
Since I ride trails now and then +3 a-arms are out, but I spend most of the time on the track or in the dunes so I think +2's would work great. I gess I could live with the houser +1's but I don't know how they would do on the track even with zero preload.
:confused:

Motoman440

#2 Post by Motoman440 »

Check the Herrmann Long Travels for C-Dales!!!! The site is www.herrmannracing.com. I have a buddy that bought some for his 400ex and I just bought some for my 250R. They have a stronger lower A-arm do to some additional supports that houser or lonestar don't have. That's what sold me on Herrmann's.

LapTraffic

#3 Post by LapTraffic »

the link doesnt work for me

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

You could use +3's and switch to a honda offset front wheel, that would basically give you +2. I have American Stars and they've been fine except the powder coating is peeling where I scraped the bottoms in the woods.

claas900

#5 Post by claas900 »

..Hello iv been looking for cheep +2 A-arms,but the cheepest onces i can find are american star for $519 i think it was?And does everyone just go plus 2 wide,with no plus 1 foward?..Thanks

Motoman440

#6 Post by Motoman440 »

Wow!!! That is strange. Try typing in the address in your address box then hit enter. That is the right address but for some reason you can't click on the link and get to herrmann's website. :confused:

claas900

#7 Post by claas900 »

..I think its the period after the .com?

ppogue

#8 Post by ppogue »

I hate bashing anything C-dale related, but let me stongly suggest against the lonestars. I had one of there ball joints break on the landing of a 40 foot tabletop that sent me flying over the bars and it took them SIX months to replace a warrenteed sprocket hub from my axle when it broke. Not the best customer service. Let me know if anyone has had great customer service with someone else. I am always looking to support those companies who still believe in taking care of the customer.

Big Winky

#9 Post by Big Winky »

diamond racing is building +2's. christa has a set on her cannibal. i'll call her up and have her or john post a pic of them

dawzie

#10 Post by dawzie »

Walsh makes +2/16" or +3/19"