ohlins

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
rancid

ohlins

#1 Post by rancid »

i heard somewhere i can use the resivores off a arctic cat sled on my ohlins shocks, anybodyknow anything about this.

bknight

#2 Post by bknight »

i think 27 said something about that??

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

chime in 27!!!!smile.gif

JeffQuadShop

#4 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Whats the advantange over the ones that are already on them?

jacobw

#5 Post by jacobw »

I think they are putting them on the non rezzy speed ohlins. Prob adding them for a comp adj and for the cooling of the rezzy I am not for sure maybe he has an answer:)

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Sure you can add resevoirs to the regular Ohlins.Get adjustable rezzys and then you can adjust compression damping.Same upgrade kit for fox Predator fronts also will work.None of them are cheap though.Need part numbers?

Exodus

#7 Post by Exodus »

Yeah part numbers would be cool. Have you ever tried them, are they worth the money?

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes I have them on Ohlins I used for TT.Timbomoose actually made some bottles.They work great and give you some more adjustment.Look around for some bottles off of anything even Honda the adjuster can be modded on those to work great also.I will get part numbers for bottles and hose to connect both adjustable and non adjust.Be ready for sticker shock though!Lots of sleds have bottles.A trip to a local dealer looking for used will save you a ton of money.Arctic Cat,Polaris all used remote bottles.

timbomoose

#9 Post by timbomoose »

Did it to my speed ohlins.Very noticable difference.Like them alot.Like 27 said make sure to get ones with adjusters.Used ones will save you a bundle.Might want to check ebay out or some atv or sled junkyards and of course website sponsors.Good luck!