Upgrade handlebars?

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
rubicon20032003

#11 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I run flexxbars in bike bend

Sand_Blaster

#12 Post by Sand_Blaster »

anyone know if Rated X's Handle Bar clamps will fit the fat bars?

I like the looks of it.

MI_CDALE_Rider

#13 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

Originally posted by Canniboomer
I have a pretty cool setup available soon.  I've prototyped one here, by custom-adapting some Trailtech stuff.  It will be a stem-up replacement for a Cannibal or Speed, using a one-piece billet dogbone fatbar clamp...nicely polished.  It will raise the mount height about 1 inch or more, although most fatbar bends are lower than the stocker 7/8" bar anyway.  You can get Trailtech X-bars with it in the combo discount through me also....  The price will be no more than a Honda TRX450 setup, even though extra parts and work are needed for the Cannondale versions.  I haven't mounted one up yet to compare the ergos, so it's a bit early to announce anything -- but if you want to be a "beta tester" let me know!

With optional front standoff plates, it will accomodate the new LYNX computer or the VAPOR tach, as upcoming options, and yokemounted lights as desired -- something for everyone.

Dave,

Any updates on this, more pics, pricing?

Thanks!
:clap:

Canniboomer

#14 Post by Canniboomer »

...will try to post more soon, after catching up several airbox mods and valvecovers. I have added status lights and a Cdale logo to one of them here (awesome), but still need to mount it on a quad.

MI_CDALE_Rider

#15 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

Originally posted by Canniboomer
...will try to post more soon, after catching up several airbox mods and valvecovers.  I have added status lights and a Cdale logo to one of them here (awesome), but still need to mount it on a quad.

OK thanks please keep us updated as I'm interested and I'm sure others are as well.

badvox

#16 Post by badvox »

And is there an exciting conclusion? Waiting.... smile.gif

MI_CDALE_Rider

#17 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

:ride: yes updates please thnx