Wheel offset question.

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
desertbound

#11 Post by desertbound »

QUOTE (Dachshund @ Aug 29 2008, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I have 6 paddle "comp cut" rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Very good paddles. I love that you can get them comp or race cut for different conditions.

claas900

#12 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (desertbound @ Aug 29 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad you went with the sand hawks. I like them a lot, and they are great for the price. I had Sand Skate I's before the haulers on my yfz and they are light like the padla brats. I love the brats but I don't race the hill much so I couldn't justify the extra money. Especially when I got all 4 of my tires for less than just the brats. Plus, when they are somp cut, they leak a lot. Not that big of a deal, but I hate adding air every morning when I'm nursing a hangover in the sand. Ha hah a

Claas, we should get together for a ride this season. We have a huge camp and I could show you around glamis. I have a buddy who lives in stockton who comes down for the major holidays. It would be nice to for him to have someone else to caravan with.

And that goes for anyone. Open invitation. If you wanna see glamis, gordons well or buttercup, I'll play host.

I've never been to Glamis but would love to go. My brother going to Pismo this weekend its where we always go,it's 2 hours for us. Yeah my buddies brats need air pretty much everyday. I've never tried them but from what I hear they make a different s in drag racing.