My Cannondale Has YFZ Shocks

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

I will tell you what.Go buy a set of adjustable resevoirs preferably FOX.I will sell you a set of stock speed Ohlins and install the rezzys with hoses for $150.I guarantee you will be impressed or send them back for revalving.Look on Ebay for the rezzys.Polaris offers a kit for the Predators that works perfect.

Juss

#12 Post by Juss »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 20 2009, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will tell you what.Go buy a set of adjustable resevoirs preferably FOX.I will sell you a set of stock speed Ohlins and install the rezzys with hoses for $150.I guarantee you will be impressed or send them back for revalving.Look on Ebay for the rezzys.Polaris offers a kit for the Predators that works perfect.

Can you email me a pic of those?

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

I have done probably 5 sets of these.All really like them.I dont have any to take a pic of but maybe someone who has them will.Basicly they are just speed shocks with resevoirs on them.The resevoirs use hoses and clamp to your frame just like Axis,PEP and others.

Juss

#14 Post by Juss »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 20 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have done probably 5 sets of these.All really like them.I dont have any to take a pic of but maybe someone who has them will.Basicly they are just speed shocks with resevoirs on them.The resevoirs use hoses and clamp to your frame just like Axis,PEP and others.

That sounds good.I will get with you mid week on them.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

This is the rezzies you are looking for.Of course if you can find used will be even better.Lots of shocks have these on both quads and snowmobiles.

http://www.purepolaris.com/Detail.aspx?Ite...1F7D031D754568F

Juss

#16 Post by Juss »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 21 2009, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is the rezzies you are looking for.Of course if you can find used will be even better.Lots of shocks have these on both quads and snowmobiles.

http://www.purepolaris.com/Detail.aspx?Ite...1F7D031D754568F

Do you have a set ready to go?If so I will paypal you in a few days for them.Also My valve cover is black.Do you know if that is the old style or new?

kevin444

#17 Post by kevin444 »

QUOTE (Juss @ Sep 20 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you have a set ready to go?If so I will paypal you in a few days for them.Also My valve cover is black.Do you know if that is the old style or new?

if its black it should be nothing more than a firework show; more than likely its gonna have a good deal of pitting. trash it and save it for a camp fire. i'd grab a new aluminum one. few guys on here wil give you a good price; im sure they will pop in sooner or later,.....

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

No I dont have any ready to go.You need the rezzies.I have a set of plain speed shocks but need rezzies to make the package worth selling.Without rezzies I dont like speed shocks.Way to stiff.

Blackvalve cover unless run with Evans and not already rotted through like said is just good for campfire special effects.

NRath

#19 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 21 2009, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blackvalve cover ... is just good for campfire special effects.

Wish I'd have thought of that- could've had some sparkles at Majestic this year!