carbon fiber axle

Shocks, a-arms, swingarms, tires, brakes, etc..
cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

:cry: I think I need a :drink: after hearing that.What a shame.

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

Hey Madman, I have one of the new cast swingarms, but it has 2 holes machined in the sides. I'm sure this is for some testing purposes, but would it be safe to run?

4strokemadman

#13 Post by 4strokemadman »

E-mail me or post a pic, I think the holes are core supports and are supposed to be there. Another engineer designed that part so I'm a little hazy on the details. The cast swingarms are bulletproof, I can't remember how much ride testing we did but the fatigue tests in the lab were phenominal!

claas900

#14 Post by claas900 »

..I think im going to cry...:cry: ..how much sader is this Cannon ending going to get...This just goes to show us what can really be done with our bikes....God what a shame..

claas900

#15 Post by claas900 »

.I would like to know more about the motor,is it a all new one or is it the same one we have now? How about cc's?..

JeffQuadShop

#16 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by claas900
..I think im going to cry...:cry: ..how much sader is this Cannon ending going to get...This just goes to show us what can really be done with our bikes....God what a shame..
Don't be sad! We aren't in the dark just yet!

justfine

Don't care what people say..........

#17 Post by justfine »

I think within a couple of years the Moto would have been competitive with YZ, CRF hybrid bikes. Cannondale was really commited to it.....I hope something else happens with the technology. Somebody also needs to hire Cannondale Motorsports old engineering department. I would like to have seen the enviorment that fostered such innovation.

JeffQuadShop

#18 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I had a CRF....I sold it cause my Blaze was better!!!

justfine

amen brother...........

#19 Post by justfine »

PREACH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:clap:

haydug

#20 Post by haydug »

I have a crf now, and am borrowing a dale until I finish mine because I like it better. Now if I could just find some time to finish a bike of my own, and a house, and a shop, and a, oh, only 24 hours in a day.:drink:
Oh yeah, aint these little dudes neet.:wow :usa